- Author: Articles and links to external blogs where Dr. Vogelsang regularly contributes
- Expert: Dr. Vogelsang on the air and in the press as a pet expert
- Speaker: Dr. Vogelsang’s speaking engagements
- Brand Ambassador/PR: Brand relationships and how to be featured on the website
Dr. Jessica Vogelsang is one of the most popular veterinarians on the web. A graduate of the prestigious UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine with experience in both emergency and general practice, Dr. V- as she is known on her website- started her award winning blog pawcurious.com in 2009 as a way to share her enthusiasm with the world.
Dr. V is a skilled writer known for making the complicated accessible, as a regular contributing author on Studio One Networks, pet360, Good Dog Magazine and Petfinder. She has been featured in multiple national outlets such as Ladies Home Journal, Outside Magazine, and USA Today. In addition, her personable demeanor and energy are a natural fit for video, and she is often spotted talking pets on Fox 5 San Diego and at the annual Helen Woodward Animal Center telethon.
With a large and loyal group of animal lovers following on her blog, Facebook, and Twitter, Dr V is a leader in the realm of connecting with pet lovers via social media. She has shared her expertise at multiple conferences around the country and continues to be a highly sought-after speaker on topics from social media to blogging, activism, and pet health.
Dr. V is one of a small group of veterinary and journalism experts to have earned the title of Certified Veterinary Journalist through the American Society of Veterinary Journalists. She is also a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association, World Vets, and completed a comprehensive course in veterinary acupuncture through the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society.
With a highly active Golden in the house, Dr. V took advantage of his youth and energy to motivate herself to embark upon a high energy lifestyle in the outdoor mecca that is San Diego. As a pet healthy lifestyle expert, Dr. V uses her education, veterinary experience, and personal experience to make lifestyle and product recommendations that truly pack a punch.
As a popular speaker, writer, adventurer, and advocate for animals all over the world, Dr. V thoroughly embraces the concept of a healthy lifestyle with your pets as a means to enrich both your life and theirs!
Take advantage of every opportunity to engage in the world around you.
And for goodness’ sake, have fun. It’s what it’s all about.
* Disclaimer: The information contained here is intended solely for the general information of the reader. It is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care. The information contained herein is neither intended to dictate what constitutes reasonable, appropriate or best care for any given health issue, nor is it intended to be used as a substitute for the independent judgment of a veterinarian for any given health issue.