Here, let me help you get to where you need to go.
1. I want you to answer questions about my dog/cat/ferret/llama!
By law I cannot diagnose a pet without a valid client-patient relationship (ie you need to be a client at my hospital), so I can’t offer specific medical advice about your pet. Vets lose their licenses over this kind of thing. Thank you for understanding.
2. I want to write a guest post!
For 2013, we are taking a different approach to content and no longer accepting unsolicited guest post submissions.
3. I want to advertise or send you something you then will write about!
Pawcurious.com is a member of the BlogPaws Pet Blogger Network. They manage all of the above. Note: We no longer provide reviews or giveaways in exchange for free product.
- Ads: Contact Yvonne DiVita with the BlogPaws PBN team via email@example.com.
- Reviews/Giveaways: Pawcurious is not offering these on a regular basis. For consideration contact Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org with your product info and compensation.
- At this time we do not offer sponsored posts, sponsored tweets, or text-based ads.
4. I have something really cool and amazing to share with you on behalf of my client!
PR Agents: To help make things easier for you, I’ve provided a flowchart of what happens when I read my emails.
We can be reached via snail mail at:Pawcurious Media, LLC 10531 4S Commons Dr #572 San Diego, CA 92127 Please note I do not review: unsolicited products, books, vitamins, neutraceuticals, bizarre contraptions, shock devices, sample sizes, products accompanied by a guilt trip, etc, etc. Offers of travel to exotic locales warmly encouraged.