Advertising with Pawcurious
Pawcurious.com is a member of the BlogPaws Pet Blogger Network. If you would like to do display advertising with us please contact Yvonne DiVita with the BlogPaws PBN team via yvonne (@) blogpaws dot com. We can also be reached directly via advertising (@) pawcurious dot com. At this time we do not offer sponsored posts, sponsored tweets, giveaways, product reviews, or text-based ads.
Pawcurious is an award winning, premium content website focused on bringing fun, fresh, and original pet content to our loyal and growing community of pet enthusiasts. Our audience looks to us for pet related entertainment, news, product reviews, health information, and lifestyle tips. And we deliver! By advertising with pawcurious you have a unique opportunity to reach an influential, vocal, and engaged community of pet lovers.
Advertising with pawcurious is possible, but it’s very important to us that the products and services we advertise are relevant to our audience. Our audience trusts us, and we don’t want to lose that trust. Therefore, we don’t accept advertising from products or services that are A) Irrelevant to our audience B) Products we wouldn’t use ourselves or C) Have ad creative that doesn’t meet the visual design standards of our website.
Pawcurious has a loyal and influential audience of pet parents, pet enthusiasts, pet industry experts and insiders, and pet bloggers.
Demographic (Updated May. 2013)
- Female: 90% female
- Age: 18% 18-34, 21% 35-44, 21% 45-54 18% Over 55
Display Ad Inventory
- 300×250 – Right Sidebar above the fold on all site pages
- 160×600 – Right Sidebar below the fold on all site pages except the homepage.
Website Statistics (Updated May 2013)
- Traffic: 23,000+ monthly pageviews, 8,400+ monthly unique visitors
- Google Pagerank: 5
- Alexa Traffic Rank: 426,430
- Alexa Traffic Rank in U.S.: 122,832
- Alexa Reputation: 387
- Compete Score: 539,449
- Facebook Fans: 11,500+
- Twitter Followers: 14,000+
- YouTube Video Views: 100,000+
- Feedburner Subscribers: 1000+
- Awards and Accolades: Petties Best Pet Blog 2010, 2010 Bloggies finalist Best New Blog and Best Blog Design