Welcome to the Blogathon!
For the next 24 hours I’ll be posting, Tweeting, Facebooking, and giving away stuff. There are oodles and oodles of informative guest posts, prizes, and stories in store.
If you’re new to the blogathon, welcome. If you’re a veteran, welcome back! Please jump on in and comment, spread the word, and have fun! The giveaways are open to everyone and do not require that you donate to play.
Speaking of donations, see those two widgets to the side? That is how you do it. They both go to Bradyn.If you don’t know who Bradyn is or why we are fundraising, please read about him here. The short short version is:
- Bradyn is 4 years old, adorable adorable adorable
- He also has uncontrolled epilepsy
- His family is raising funds to obtain a service dog through 4 Paws For Ability.
The green and yellow badge is a ChipIn widget.
It goes to a Paypal account specifically set up for Bradyn by his family. Use it if:
- You prefer to use Paypal
- You prefer to donate directly to the family (they will then give all funds raised to 4Paws)
- You would like to make a donation under $10
(Note: They have already raised $3,516 on their own through ChipIn prior to the blogathon.)
The blue badge is a Network for Good widget.
They are a well established third party group that collects funds on behalf of registered non-profits. The link will allow you to make a donation to 4Paws but you must still specify that the gift is in honor of Bradyn Ferguson for it to go to him. You can use a credit card or Paypal. Use this link if:
- Your donation is over $10
- You prefer to donate to the organization directly
And off we go! Feel free to give requests, suggestions for posts, play along. I’m here all day! Let’s make it a PAR_TAYYYYY!!!!