Brody arrived at my house with nothing but his vaccine record, a generic collar, and the fur on his back. When I adopted Emmett and Mulan, there wasn’t a whole lot by way of internet shopping available- at least not to the extent there is now. While there are certainly myriad options to be found at the local stores, the stuff available if you do a little searching online is so very much cooler. My Brody’s wishlist is growing day by day. This dog is going to be spoiled.
1. What dog would be complete without a stylish collar? The White Whale collar from the Pampered Pooch wins the extra squee award from me. From $18 at the Pampered Pup.
2. Brody won’t be going to Dog Beach until his vaccinations are complete, but when he does, he’ll be ready for action with the requisite dog beach toy, the Chuckit. $14.99 at Petsmart.
3. Brody likes nothing better than running though the sprinklers then rolling in the sand and leaves, the dirtier the better. A waterless shampoo like Tigi’s Pet Head will be an invaluable item. $16 at Amazon.
4. Forget boring old blue plastic MY NAME IS BRODY 555-123-4567 name tags. Stylish dogs need stylish tags like this guitar pick dog tag from Rockin Doggie. $20 with custom engraving.
5. Brody has been a water dog from day one. He’ll be Baywatch-ready in a Lifeguard T-shirt. $19.95 at the Haute Hound.
6. The ultimate dog deserves the Ultimate Dog Treat cookbook. I even have a dog bone cookie cutter ready to go. (she has a cat treat book too!)
7. And when I make those delectable treats, they will look oh so cute on my counter in these French treat canisters. $32.99 at the Ritzy Rover.
8. Brody likes to sit in his water dish, walk through it a few times, then dump it over. A mod-style raised bowl is just what the doctor ordered. $90 at the Dog Bowl.