Hooray! It’s another Giveaway Tuesday!!
I love a good t-shirt as much as the next person. They’re comfortable, they’re easy, and they work with a lifestyle of running around after dogs and kids. Whether they are fashionable, well, that kind of depends on the shirt.
Many of the T-shirts in my closet are purloined from my husband, who gets them in his work in the technology sector on a regular basis. Sun Microsystems shirt- not so haute. Gowalla- maybe a little trendier, but still. I wear these to the gym a lot.
For going out and about, I like my T-shirts to make a statement. For example, take my Bon Jovi shirt from the concert I went to last year. Depending on where I wear it the statement reads “SWEET! I LOVE JON!!” or, “That reminds me of that sad Bowling for Soup 1985 song.”
So what would be a perfect Dr. V t-shirt? What statement would it make?
- I love dogs
- I love cute shirts that aren’t “precious”
- I love comfortable, super soft shirts that both man and beast like to snuggle up to
Fortunately for me, Freaky Dog People has a line of shirts that fits the bill. I summed up my experience with them in my December Howliday Gift Guide: In addition to being a small business dedicated to animal rescue, the shirts are just well-made and hold up to the constant abuse your average dog owner will put them through. And oh, are they soft.
FDP is going through some exciting changes and updates, and to celebrate the occasion I have the privilege of hosting a mega quad giveaway- not one, but FOUR Freaky Dog People shirts!
The Posting Prize: 1 T-shirt
Check out the offerings from Freaky Dog People and figure out which shirt is your favorite (I won’t hold you to it if you win and change your mind.) Leave a post in the comment section below with your pick from either the classic line (unisex) or the Love Love Love line (fitted). One post will be chosen at random.
The Media Prize: 1 T-shirt
- Re-tweet this contest- make sure you put @pawcurious in the tweet so I can find it. You can do this once a day for 7 chances.
- Hop on over to the Freaky Dog People Facebook page and say hi, or say why you’re a Freaky Dog Person, or post a picture or whatever you want. Just make sure they know you’re there from pawcurious and that will get you one entry as well.
I’ll total up all the entries and one will be selected at random for the second T-shirt.
Win this and your weekends will forever be taken care of.
To enter this giveaway, we’re having a little scavenger hunt (a concept the wonderful Annette at Biscuits by Lambchop utilized during the blogathon with great success).
Here’s what you need to participate in the scavenger hunt:
- The name of the FDP owners’ dearly departed cat (answer on the website)
- The name of one of the pages FDP likes on their Facebook wall.
- What is the name of the orange shirt from the FDP Love Love Love collection?
- One adorable pet picture- either one of your own, or a link to a picture online.
- e-mail these 4 items to me, drv (at) pawcurious.com with “FDP Giveaway” as the title. Correct answers = one entry. The winner gets to pick TWO shirts from this collection.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM PST Monday, March 7 2011.
Now go forth and let your freak flag fly!