Because I need to go eat something- not dog food- and take a shower, here is a quick one.
1. I was born in Massachusetts
2. Until vet school I never owned a cat
3. My favorite color is green
4. I spent a semester in college interning at the LA CountyCoroner
5. The smell of fish makes me gag
6. I wanted to be a human doctor because I thought patients dying on me would bother me less than if I were a veterinarian
7. When I was in vet school I was planning on being a lab animal vet or researcher
8. I’ve been blogging in various formats since 2001.
9. My first pet was a Lhasa Apso. I got her when I was 8 and she died my freshman year of vet school.
Any other random questions? I’ll pick a couple to answer.