Contest is now closed! Winner will be announced on or before 4/30!
In honor of my Very Special Trip, I’m soooo excited to have a Very Special Giveaway this week courtesy of two fantastic companies that have joined forces: Paco Collars and Fetching Tags! If you’re familiar with either company, you know that both are handmade products with a high level of artistry and craftsmanship. This collar is seriously the bee’s knees.
Today’s giveaway reminds me of nothing more than that most wonderful of 80s commercials, the vintage Reeses Peanut Butter cup ads. Hey, you put a Paco Collar on my Fetching Tag! Hey, you put a Fetching Tag on my Paco Collar! Mmm? Oooooooh! Yummy!
So what are we giving away? Read on:
Fetching Tags and Paco Collars have joined forces to bring you a whole slew of id tag/collar options that are all equally beautiful and practical. Custom rivet-on Fetching Tags are flawlessly incorporated into Paco Collars designs so now you can enjoy the convenience of a collar that can handle the day-to-day of your active dog without the extra noise of a hanging tag. Both products are guaranteed for life, so you’ll enjoy the unique look and sensible function for years to come.
The process is easy. First, choose a collar design, then decide which id info will be artfully stamped into the metal tags. Choices include dog’s name, phone number, clever tagline (pick from our favorites like Rub My Belly & Squirrel Patrol or create your own), or a combination of all three. Each element is handcrafted and constructed to your specification. And for those who like the concept but enjoy a simple look, check out the Double Agent collar where the identification serves as decoration.
So now, whether you enjoy that added touch of personalization or prefer to have your identification displayed in a practical way, we’ve got a solution for you!
One lucky winner chosen at random will receive a fully tricked out, personalized Paco Collar with custom name, phone & tagline plates. Retail value $150+.
- Comment on the post below with your favorite Paco Collar. (worth 1 entry)
- Say howdy over at Paco Collars and/or Fetching Tags over on Facebook. (each worth 1 entry) Make sure you come back here and let me know you did it so I can count your entries.
- Enter the scavenger hunt! Because it’s a little more labor intensive, correct entries are worth a golden 5 entries! Send your answers to drv (at) pawcurious (dotcom) with the subject “Paco”. Please remember I’m out in the boonies, so if comments are slow to get approved don’t despair.
- What is the name of the collar modeled by the bloodhound? Answer can be found at at Paco Collars.
- Over at Fetching Tags, there is a very special dog modeling a very special pair of pants. Name the dog and the pants.
- Name one type of animal that might be devouring me as we speak. The answer is here on the blog somewhere..
Good luck! I’m super jealous of you all! Contest open till midnight PST 4/24/11.